Large Family Home, a Quick Walk to Raystown Lake
Plan a weekend getaway or a summer vacation with us at the beautiful Knotty Pine Chalet. Bring your kayaks, as you have direct access to the water!
Great Family Home Walking Distance to Raystown Lake
4 Full Baths
5000 sq. ft.
Knotty Pine Chalet Property Features
Bring the whole family, or multiple families to the new Knotty Pine Chalet with lots of room for fun! The lake is a 3 minute walk from the house with a place to put in kayaks or canoes in Hawn's Cove near Snyders Run! This house will provide a wonderful and relaxing vacation for anyone wanting to enjoy the Raystown Lake area. Spend time at the house while the kids walk down to the lake to splash around and fish! It doesn't get much closer to the water than this. A rare new gem built in the fall of 2021. This property is massive and can accommodate 4 families easily with room for more.
Bedrooms (Sleeps 25)
- Bedroom 1 (master, main level): 1 king, 2 twins
- Bedroom 2 (main level): 1 king, 1 twin
- Bedroom 3 (bottom level): 1 king, 3 twins
- Bedroom 4 (bottom level): 1 king, 2 twins
- 4 Pull out couches, 2 main level and 2 lower level
- Note, 2 pillows available per bed / pull out bed. Light blankets are provided. Towels, sheets and pillowcases are not provided and must be supplied by guests. Blankets are not provided for pull out beds.
Kitchen & Dining
- Fully stocked kitchen with all appliances needed
- Coffee maker and toaster
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Pots and pans, dishes, glassware and silverware
- Dish towels and pot holders
- Seating area for 14 people
Washer & Dryer Available - Upper Level
- Satellite / cable TV and local phone
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Outdoor fire pit
- Covered patio - back
- Outdoor grill
- Walking distance to the lake!!